How to Order
Ordering on Topgrades.co.za is quick, easy and safe!
Step 1: Select the product that you would like to purchase.
- On Topgrades there is a large selection of products.
- Use the Category menu on the left to browse our shop.
- Use the 'Search' function on the top of your screen to find a specific product.
- Now you need to select a quantity and enter it into the 'Quantity' Box.
- If your product does not have free shipping, the costs will be calculated later.
- Take note of the 'Availability' section. This is the time period that you may have to wait to receive your order after payment. This is normally applicable to manufactured products and bullion Krugerrands.
- If there is a 'bulk' option then you will pay less if you purchase larger quantities. Click on the Bulk link to see the exact details.
- After you have entered the quantity, click on the 'Add to Cart' button to move to the next step.
Step 2: Your Cart
- Once you have clicked the 'Add to Cart' button another screen will appear. This is your 'Cart'.
- Now you will have three options:
- Proceed to checkout: When you are happy with your products and quantities, click this button to move to the next step.
- Continue shopping: If you would like to purchase other products then select this option. You will be taken back to Topgrades where you can continue selecting products to add to your cart.
- View or edit your cart: use this function to remove products or adjust quantities.
- Clicking on the 'Proceed to checkout' button will take us to Step 3.
Step 3: The Checkout
- Once you have clicked the 'Proceed to checkout' button the 'Secure checkout' screen will appear.
- Now you will have to enter all of your details. If you have already created an account with us, you can log in, and you will not have to enter any further details.
- You can checkout as a guest, which is fast and efficient.
- We do not collect any confidential information such as ID numbers, Credit Card details or any other banking details.
- Select whether you would like to checkout as a guest or a returning customer.
- If you do not have an account you can use the 'register an account' function in order to create an account.
- Click on the 'continue' button to move to the next step.